Join us in New Orleans for a special urban exchange between Detroit & NOLA. We will be screening our new video series, "Change & The City" featuring perspectives from Detroit, New Orleans & Philadelphia, followed by a cross-city dialogue to consider: How do we ensure change benefits all?
- Jocelyne Ninneman, DETxNOLA
- Suzanne Mobley, Tulane City Center
- Rashida Govan, Project Butterfly
- Andre Perry, Education Advocate
- Lauren Hood, Live6 Detroit
- Chad Rochkind, Human Scale Studio
- Moderated by Claire Nelson, Urban Consulate
This event is free & open to the public. All ages welcome.
For Urban Consulate events in other cities, check out our calendar here.