Join us in the parlor with visiting guests from the Salzburg Global Forum for Young Cultural Innovators for a cross-city conversation between Memphis & Detroit.
- Lauren Kennedy is Executive Director of the Urban Art Commission, an independent organization committed to excellence in developing public art and urban design in Memphis and beyond.
- Steven McMahon is the Associate Artistic Director for Ballet Memphis, described by the Ford Foundation as a “national treasure" and known for producing more original work than most companies its size.
- Melvin Henley is a Detroit Revitalization Fellow and Program Manager at Detroit Creative Corridor Center, the city's creative industries advocacy organization working to establish Detroit as a recognized global center for design, creativity and innovation.
Please note our new address: 4735 Cass Avenue, Detroit
- Hosted by Claire Nelson & Chase Cantrell
- Locals & travelers welcome
- Thanks to support from Knight Foundation