Join us in the parlor with Citizens Research Council of Michigan for the first installment of "Policy in the Pub," a new series to educate citizens and create more awareness around how public policy issues affect our communities.
The first gathering will focus on public education in Detroit, with special guests:
- Nikolai Vitti, Detroit Public Schools Community District
- Craig Thiel, Citizens Research Council
- Erin Einhorn, ChalkBeat Detroit
- Chase L. Cantrell, Building Community Value & DPS graduate
Founded in 1916, Citizens Research Council is Michigan’s premier unbiased, nonpartisan public affairs research organization, with a long history of reporting on a variety of public policy issues affecting Detroit, including the recent funding crisis at the Detroit Public Schools.
- Free & open to the public
- Locals & travelers welcome
- Thanks to support from Knight Foundation